Friday, July 9, 2010

Collections

I have been hunting for the perfect thing to collect for some time now. I wanted to find a versatile and classic item that would still be beautiful 30 years from now and have finally decided that silver is going to be my choice. I love the timeless beauty of silver, especially in the photos below.



Really pretty as a vase or on a mantle.

I love how Jenny from the Little Green Notebook display her silver heirlooms in this shadowbox.

Both elegant and practical from Simply Natural Decor.

Gorgeous against the faux brick fire place.


Is there a special item that you love to collect?

2 comments:

  1. I love the silver! I love to collect Herend figurines...I have a cabinet full of them. TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those silver collections are wonderful. I especially like the trophies...

    ReplyDelete