Friday, June 18, 2010

Beach Wear 2010

I'm going to West Palm Beach in 9 days! Can't wait. And I can't help but think about all the cute outfits that I could be wearing while we're there.
I love this Trina Turk swimsuit available at Victoria's Secret. It's on sale right now for only $59. I'm still contemplating, however, if I'm too old to wear this!
Adorable and durable at J.Crew
Rikshaw design is known for beach-worthy baby clothes, but they make a few clothes for adults, too. I love this summery tunic.
Rompers are very stylish right now and this one is only $14.50 at Forever 21.
I forbid myself from buying expensive sunglasses given that I have a tendency to either break or misplace them. These rose colored sunglasses from Ann Taylor are $49, a price point I'm comfortable with.

Lilly Pulitzer embodies summer wear in my opinion. If I could splurge on anything this summer it would be the Raquel dress at $258 and this adorable straw bag for $228.

1 comment:

  1. ugh that romper so cute! i can't pull them off.

    a little something for you on my page today!

    ReplyDelete