Friday, May 21, 2010

Inspiring Style

Diane Keaton's Spanish colonial revival-style home in California is absolutely breathtaking. My favorite aspects of this home are the beautiful tiles, arched doorways and light walls that allow the bright colored accents to really pop.

My parents' home in Florida is of a similar style and I've been helping my mom brainstorm about ways to update her two guest rooms. Although my mom's style is not exactly the same, I love what Keaton has done in her home and am inspired by many of her chosen elements.





pictures via Hooked on Houses


In the next post I'll show you a mood board I put together for my mom's guest space. Stay tuned!

PS: Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetie! Love that tile in the last picture but my favorite pics? The ones with the words Exchange and The Mind Knows!! Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete