Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday, Alas

I thought this week would never end. After a total of 13 meetings, 3 conference calls, and a four hour awards dinner, I'm spent. I worked hard, so this weekend I'm going to unwind by doing a little home cooking with my boyfriend.

Like decorating, cooking is one of the many ways I try to relax. So naturally, I am constantly fantasizing about one day having an amazing kitchen with lots of storage space, double ovens and pristine marble counter tops. I can't wait until that day comes. Until then, I have these beautiful images to remind me of what I have to look forward to.

Images from Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles

2 comments:

  1. Lovely kitchens- and no clutter! Did you cook anything interesting? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We made a wonderful Indian dish. It tastes great, but I went to bed smelling like curry. Haha. I'm planning to write about it later this week.

    ReplyDelete